Hi,

Does anyone know why I am sometimes not receiving a STOP record for when a
user disconnects (for whatever reason). We are using the radius detail
logs for accounting purposes, but with this being an intermittent problem
our accounting program doesn't record them logging out. This in turn
causes another program (Time Watcher) to keep deducting credit. Not good
for our records and definately not good for the user.

I have basically had to create a script (very resource hungry) which uses
smtp to retreive the latest user list from 15 PortMasters and then verify
this list, with what our database shows. There is always one or two that
should not be there :(

Regards,

Paul Thornton.

   ,-      __             -,         DOVE AUSTRALIA SYSADMIN TEAM
 /  _ / _  / _ \ |/ / -_) _  \   Account queries: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/.-   \_,_/\___/___/\__/    -.\  Tech Support:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       A U S T R A L I A         Sales queries:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       http://dove.net.au        Admin queries:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]