Howdy,

Thanks for the great response. We have used 2 other variations of radius
including the Livingston Radius and the problem has always been there, so
I have emailed Lucent as it would appear to be a Hardware problem.

If I get some positive feed back, I'll let you all know!

Cheers,

Paul Thornton.

   ,-      __             -,         DOVE AUSTRALIA SYSADMIN TEAM
 /  _ / _  / _ \ |/ / -_) _  \   Account queries: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/.-   \_,_/\___/___/\__/    -.\  Tech Support:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       A U S T R A L I A         Sales queries:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       http://dove.net.au        Admin queries:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]