Hi All,

its a nice suggestion of Karl's, and we have now implemented it as an
additional feature in radacct.cgi. A new version of radacct.cgi is available at
http://www.open.com.au/radiator/downloads/patches-2.13.1/radacct.cgi
that allows you to list sessions by Framed-IP-Address.

Please let me know how it goes. I will fix any problems promptly.
Cheers.