Hi Tom,

I think the problem you are having is due to differences between your users
profiles and the dictionary.

In particular, you are using
Service-Type = Framed,

but the dictionary.ascend supplied with Radiator would expect that to be:
Service-Type = Framed-User,

If you run your Radiator at trace level 3 or more, you should see it
complaining about that any other misnamed attributes. You should probably fix
all of them and then see how you go..

Hope that helps,
Cheers.