Hi Mike,

Mike McCauley schrieb:

> Hi Karl,
>
> Actually, the order of the entries in the users file does not effect the search
> order, so I think it should be getting to "jimmy" when jimmy logs in.

Uups, then is this a different behavior to other radius Daemon's, I
think.
As I remember, the DEFAULT entry has always to be the last entry in the
ascend radiusd.

Regards
        Charly
--
Karl Gaissmaier          Computing Center,University of Ulm,Germany
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]          Network Administration