Hi Tom,

> [...]
> I set one of our TNT units to point to the Radiator radius server. All
> analog modem users did fine...authenticated, got the IP-Address
> assigned, etc. However, every time an ISDN user calls in, they are
> unable to negotiate a protocol. What follows is a snippet from our
> radius.cfg file, followed by part of our users file:

is this snippet the real order of your users file?

> DEFAULT Auth-Type=System
>  Service-Type = Framed,
>  Framed-Protocol = PPP,
>  Ascend-Base-Channel-Count = 1,
>  Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 1
>
> #ISDN User
> jimmy Password="xxxxxxxx"
>  Service-Type = Framed,
>  Framed-Protocol = MPP,
>  Framed-IP-Address = 209.176.67.249,
>  Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.248,
>  Framed-Route = "209.176.67.248/29 209.176.67.249 1 y amhaed",
>  Ascend-Call-Type = Perm/switched,
>  Ascend-Base-Channel-Count = 1,
>  Ascend-Minimum-Channels = 2,
>  Ascend-Maximum-Channels =2,
>  Ascend-MPP-Idle-Percent = 0

If you anser with yes, then I think radiator will never come to
the ISDN entry, because the DEFAULT entry will catch all requests.

Anyway, you can verify this with a bigger trace level as Mike
supposed already.

Regards
        Charly
--
Karl Gaissmaier          Computing Center,University of Ulm,Germany
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]          Network Administration