Hi Mike,

==> From: Mike McCauley

> I have had a report of something similar for one kind of LDAP server.
> Apparently what happens is that that type of LDAP server closes the TCP
> connection after a timeout of a few minutes, whereas Radiator expects the
> connection to stay up.

I have problems even if I perform two authentications within a few seconds.

> What type of LDAP server do you have?
> Can you confirm whther you are seeing similar behaviour?

I'm using a LDAP server which comes with the Imail server 5.0.3 for this.
Some info about this is at

        http://www.ipswitch.com/products/imail_server/openstandards.html

Somebody using this LDAP server successfully in combination with radiator??

-Wim