Hi Joost,

The problem seems to be more with the LDAP server than the Radiator module. I
now know of at least 2 servers that expect you to bind and rebind for every
authentication. Netscape and UMICH dont display this behaviour, so AuthBy LDAP
and AuthBy LDAP2 (as distributed) both work fine for those servers.

Cheers.