Hello everyone,

I am curious what size my daily logfiles will be with 10000+ logins
a day. I am doing some capicity planning and want to add a couple
disks to store logging info on. I would appreciate any average
sizes you have. I have looked at the entries in the detail log
and 1 login/logout is roughyl 800 bytes. I multiplies this out
by 10000 and got 8,000,000 so I am assuming roughly 10 Megs a day??
I plan on archiving these for up to a year for various reasons so
was hoping to get 2 20 gig Disks to do this. I also plan on using
some form of compression scheme.

Thanks for any info anyone can get back to me,

Thanks again,

Ryan