Hello Ferhat.

we have now modified Nas.pm so that if it detects a timeout or some other
problem with finger, it does not delete the user from the session database.

You can get the new version from
http://www.open.com.au/radiator/downloads/patches-2.13.1/Nas.pm Please try it
out and let me know how you go.

Cheers.