Hi James.

On Jun 12,  1:58am, James H. Thompson wrote:
> Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) Simultaneous use
> In the Radiator manual at:
>
>       http://www.open.com.au/radiator/ref.html#pgfId=330971
>
> in Section 14 it says:
>
> 14.0 Rewriting user names
>
> You can change the User-Name attribute in each request by using the
> RewriteUsername parameter. This allows you to apply separate rewriting
> rules to the User-Name:
>
> In every request received by Radiator (see ). This occurs prior to Client
> or Realm rewrites.
It should have referred to 6.13.9

Here is how it should all appear (according to the latest version of the
manual):

You can change the User-Name attribute in each request by using the
RewriteUsername parameter. This allows you to apply separate rewriting rules to
the User-Name:

In every request received by Radiator (see Section 6.3.19 on page 15). This
occurs prior to Client or Realm rewrites.

In every request handled by a Client clause (see Section 6.4.8 on page 20).
This occurs after global rewrites, but prior to Realm rewrites.

In every request handled by a Realm clause (see Section 6.12.1 on page 31).
This occurs after global and Client rewrites.

In every request handled by an <AuthBy GROUP> clause. This occurs before any of
the <AuthBy> clauses in the group are called

Im not quite sure why they were missed out when we generated the HTML. I will
make sure it correct for the next release.

Thanks for reporting this.

Cheers.