Hi,

I need to test my Remote Annex 6300 to authenticate and accounting with
radiator, my question is which Nas-Type best fit with my NAS, for
bayNetworkProduct i find only these Nas type allowable for BayNetwork
products :
  Bay, Bay5399SNMP, Bay8000SNMP,Bay4000SNMP

Thank you.
             Josafat Timotius - Technical Coordinator
        bergabunglah dengan kami membentuk masyarakat
        online global yang peduli dan selalu belajar
                   http://www.mitra.net.id