I came across this blog after finding much resonance with radical centrism
and reading the manifesto almost brought me to tears with how well it
aligned with my thinking. I took the test and was all on board and getting
excited when I came across the one about homosexuality and then I
discovered the ties to Christian thinking here and am wondering if this
really is a place I'm sympatico with.  But I'm a secular Buddhist much in
the mold of Sam Harris and I don't think there is anything wrong with
homosexuality.

So while I seem to generally be in alignment with a complex, centrist view
of politics, I may cut too harshly against the grain in a couple other
areas so I'm wondering how acceptable my divergent views are around here?

Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community
<RadicalCentrism@googlegroups.com>
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/RadicalCentrism
Radical Centrism website and blog: http://RadicalCentrism.org

---
"Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community" group.
to radicalcentrism+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.