Thanks for the responses, I'll probably take some time to have a better
look around and see where people are actually coming from. And just as your
positions aren't boilerplate evangelical, mine aren't boilerplate Buddhist,
which has as much variation in doctrine as other religions.

On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 11:16:24 AM UTC-5, person wrote:

> I came across this blog after finding much resonance with radical centrism
> and reading the manifesto almost brought me to tears with how well it
> aligned with my thinking. I took the test and was all on board and getting
> excited when I came across the one about homosexuality and then I
> discovered the ties to Christian thinking here and am wondering if this
> really is a place I'm sympatico with.  But I'm a secular Buddhist much in
> the mold of Sam Harris and I don't think there is anything wrong with
> homosexuality.
>
> So while I seem to generally be in alignment with a complex, centrist view
> of politics, I may cut too harshly against the grain in a couple other
> areas so I'm wondering how acceptable my divergent views are around here?

Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community
<RadicalCentrism@googlegroups.com>
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/RadicalCentrism
Radical Centrism website and blog: http://RadicalCentrism.org

---
"Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community" group.
to radicalcentrism+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.