After despairing over the state of political discourse today, it's been
incredibly refreshing and inspiring to find thinkers in line with my
thinking. I think some of the views here though really disagree with me too
much though to really jump in, it's been like falling in love only to get
punched in the mouth every now and again. So I'll probably just
occasionally lurk and check out what is being said here but I'm hoping you
guys could recommend some other places that I could also check out, the
Atlantic and the New America Foundation were mentioned and I'd appreciate
others.

On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 11:16:24 AM UTC-5, person wrote:

> I came across this blog after finding much resonance with radical centrism
> and reading the manifesto almost brought me to tears with how well it
> aligned with my thinking. I took the test and was all on board and getting
> excited when I came across the one about homosexuality and then I
> discovered the ties to Christian thinking here and am wondering if this
> really is a place I'm sympatico with.  But I'm a secular Buddhist much in
> the mold of Sam Harris and I don't think there is anything wrong with
> homosexuality.
>
> So while I seem to generally be in alignment with a complex, centrist view
> of politics, I may cut too harshly against the grain in a couple other
> areas so I'm wondering how acceptable my divergent views are around here?

Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community
<RadicalCentrism@googlegroups.com>
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/RadicalCentrism
Radical Centrism website and blog: http://RadicalCentrism.org

---
"Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community" group.
to radicalcentrism+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.