pippin;480675 Wrote:
> Sorry, m ost of these bugs are like one week old.
> Why do you think they don't get addressed?
> Heck, if I have to change something on the App Store I need at least
> three weeks for quality control alone, if you mail in your ordinary
> alarm radio you probably don't get an answer before a month or so, how
> about a _little_ patience?

pippin, I hear you, however, there is only a 30 day return period to
return products.  What if they can't or won't fix bugs with presets,
alarms, etc?  I'm not talking about enhancements but just core
functionality.

I really like the SB Radio and have given it a very favorable and
detailed review on Amazon.com, but I will return it if there is not at
least a time line given for the addressing of MAJOR issues that affect
core functionality.

Time has taught me that companies routinely release products with
faults which they then fail to address, leaving the buyer stuck.

--
jmpage2