Tony T;491989 Wrote:
> The Web remote control on mysqueezebox.com allows adding a "Love" track
> to Last.fm
> iPeng also allows it (at least when connected via mysqueezebox.com)

Hey Tony, Thanks for making me look harder for a means to Love a track
inside the Server WebUI. I hardly ever use Mysb.com, I use the SBS WEBUI
locally. I didn't know that I can click on the song title that is
playing in the Right pane which opens the song in the Left pane and the
first line is "Last.FM: Love this Track". What is that old saying, Learn
something new everyday.

I had either forgotten about this or didn't look hard enough for it.
Again thanks for the nudge.

Now I really don't need a Remote!

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom