usch;491997 Wrote:
> If I had a Radio I would definitely need a remote (the Radio would be
> sitting on a shelf where I had to lean all over the kitchen table to
> operate it), but I would have no use for a battery at all. :)
I wouldn't be so sure about needing a remote with the SB Radio. Last
night I happened to grab my Boom remote and try to use it on the Radio
from around 7 feet (2m) and after turning it on it was useless because I
couldn't read the Radio screen from that distance. My eyes are pretty
good, but I don't think the Radio screen is readable from much further
than arm's length anyway.

--
aubuti