phred wrote:
> While waiting for an answer to my original post, I have discovered that
> this new (used) unit can't load/see any plugins. Nor can it connect to
> any radio stations that I have set up in the Favorites section. Looking
> at my original Radio, the firmware on both is the same (and the latest.)
> And plugins on the original (specifically Custom Clock Helper and Super
> Date Time) don't appear on the new device.
>
> When trying to connect to a 'Favorite' internet radio station this new
> device throws a "Connection reset by remote host" error. I can reach the
> same stations on the original radio. Does the 'remote host' in the error
> message refer to my LMS server? Or to the actual host of the internet
> station? Either way it doesn't make sense since my original radio
> connects.
>
> The 'Information' tab on LMS (7.9.2 - 1533559127) shows the device is
> connected.
>
> I'd like to get this resolved in the next day or two so that I still
> have the option to return the device for a refund. Does anyone have any
> thoughts on how to get this resolved? Or do you think the device is
> faulty?
>
> Thanks.

The previous owner needs to un-register the Radio from his/her mysb.com
account, have they done this?
For best results, PM Michael Herger with you details and the MAC address
of the Radio, he will probably be able to resolve this issue.

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.2 -* Pi3B+/pCP 4.1.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/jivelite, 25K library and playlists on WDMyCloud, LMS cache on a
USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 4.1.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP 4.1.0 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 4.1.0 > Edifier R980T
*In car* - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on
a 2TB USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom