The first thing I'd do with a used Radio is a factory reset:
https://support.logitech.com/en_us/article/13945

Next, I'd reapply the latest firmware.  Go into
Settings/Advanced/Applets and deselect "Reinstall after Firmware
Update".  Then, you can get Radio firmware here:
http://update-origin.slimdevices.com/update/firmware/7.9.2/baby_7.7.3_r16676.bin

Download it to your Squeezebox "\server\firmware" folder and reboot
everything.  Radio should detect new firmware or you can manually update
it via menus.  Once everything is confirmed to work as expected, you can
apply applets if you want.

There is no "easy" way to copy settings from one Radio to another.  It's
possible I'd guess if you SSH into the first Radio, copy the right
configuration files, and apply them via SSH to the second unit, but I'd
not call this easy and I don't know what files to copy.