JJZolx wrote:
> ???
>
> Yes. When plugged in it's powered off of the wall power while it also
> charges the battery. Do you mean to say that you've never actually
> played the Radio while it was plugged in?

I was referring to the -VAP11G-300 - ---AND WHETHER IT COULD BE
CONNECTED TO THE POWER OUTLET ON THE RADIO WHEN IN BATTERY MODE. NEVER
MIND-

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1614639334 @ Tue Mar 2 00:11:57
CET 2021
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.30.0 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.067
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver,
Paradigm 4.1 speakers
SB Touch connected by Optical to Sabaj A4
amp and Energy bookshelf speakers
Two SB Radios wireless