Thank You, Ronnie.
I added the link you furnished to my squeezebox favorites. Now I can
enjoy WNIJ again. But when I visited the other link to Northern Public
Radio, I could not come up with the link you gave me. I clicked on this:
"Download MP3 Streams Link" A little window pops up indicating I should
open the download, but I cannot get any further to access or find the
link you gave me. I really do not know what I am doing. Can you explain
step by step so maybe i can learn something.

Next, I tried to listen to WGN Radio out of Chicago on my squeezebox. It
is in my favorites and worked fine a week ago. Today, no dice. So I used
the search function on my squeezebox by entering simply WGN. That does
not work either.

In the past, I managed to add stations or streams to my favorites by
using this search function. It will not work on WNIJ as I previously
mentioned. Very frustrating. It seems the stations are changing to
different streaming formats making my current links unplayable. I also
listen to WBBM  all news radio out of Chicago. That station revised to
an app called AUDACY. I was able to add that app to my squeezebox and
then access WBBM thru it.

And I am clueless about "Logitech Media Server" I will Google it and
such to see if I can learn something about it and what it can do for my
problems. Please bear with me. I have 5 Squeezebox radios around home
and work, so I can listen at different points in my home. I really
treasure them and internet radio in general. No broadcast reception
problems, but more technology involved, to be sure.

Thanks for the replies:
Ron Reeland