sologuy wrote:
> Ron,
> In your comment from last year, you mentioned you were able to add the
> AUDACY app to your squeezebox.  Where did you find it?  I've been
> searching and I haven't found their app for LMS or squeezebox.
> Thanks!
> -dale

Maybe I can help, Audacy (the steaming service) used to be Radio.com.
Michael developed the Radio.com app (available at mysqueezebox.com).
Available in the US only. I use it to stream WGR (buffalo NY).
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109250-Any-way-to-listen-to-radio-com&p=921715&viewfull=1#post921715

Even though there are advertisements on the stream that it will soon
"only be available on the audacy app" my stream is still alive. If my
memory is correct, I have been hearing these threatening message every
since Radio.com became Audacy.

Jim