Redrum wrote:
> sorry to hear..just to clarify (and perhaps attract someone with another
> idea):
>
> YOUR UE RADIO WORKS FINE ON ADAPTOR. BUT ON BATTERY THERE IS NO SOUND
> FROM THE SPEAKER, BUT THERE IS SOUND THROUGH THE HEADPHONE JACK,
> CORRECT?
>
> Again, I don't know the design of the radio, no schematics are
> available, but anything I might suspect is eliminated because everything
> works while on line power (e.g. faulty headphone jack switch)
>
> So, maybe someone else has an idea, but until then, here's a couple
> things I might try...
>
> 1) If you are running as a UE radio, try switching to a sb radio
> (firmware) - it's in settings->advanced <somewhere, don't have a UE
> radio available>..
> 2) I assume you did a factory reset.
> 3) There is community software for the radio and touch that you could
> try. It all started as a "bass missing" problem
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104141-Bass-amp-problem
> and then developed into new firmware
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111663-Community-Build-Radio-Firmware&highlight=community
> 4) In the two threads above, maybe you can look through them and see if
> there are any similarities. If you see something, maybe quote reply in
> that thread with your issue.
>
> I am really sorry I couldn't help more, I'm just a happy sb user, not
> one of the developers. Maybe we can attract their attention.
>
> Jim

yes its correct, no sound on battery.

I have checked all ur suggested links and tried provker and Alsa amp
with no result when using the battery.
Have also tried to update to 7.8.0 version. Didn't manage to make a
firmware update. Do u have better guide? and which files should be used
for 7.3.3 version?

i dont know if someone can explain why i have by-pass connection to my
unit? I have connected the battery directly and doesn't make any
differences if u by-pass connect or not.
36433

|Filename: IMG_4172.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36433|