-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John
Andersen
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 5:57 PM
To: razor-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Razor-users] e8 listings, how much revoke does it take?

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 06:52, Matt Kettler wrote:
> John Andersen wrote:
> > On Monday 20 November 2006 14:19, Matt Kettler wrote:
> >> While I'll admit that many might find the email undesirable, it is
in
> >> fact legitimate subscriber mail. If you fill out the forms on the
> >> website, and leave the "subscribe to xxx" checkboxes checked, you
get
> >> the email.
> >
> > And if you fill out the forms on the website and FORGET TO UNCHECK
> > the boxes you get spam, and maybe can't remember where you were
> > supposed to go to get removed.
> >
> > Is it double Opt-In, where they send an opt-in email which MUST be
> > followed up?
>
> Nope.
>
> > If not, it deserves to get listed.
>
> Troll.

Troll?

You can't figure out why a mail targeted at overweight people
from a site where anyone can sign up ANYONE ELSE with no opt-in
gets its spew reported as spam?

What the hell is wrong with you?

The site deserves to be in Razor, and probably blacklisted
by various sorbs lists as well.

--
John Andersen