While I respect your anti-Microsoft biased opinion, personally, I and
R:BASE Technologies have a great relationship with Microsoft.
It is because of Microsoft ....
01. R:BASE Technologies is where it is today, running our latest
R:BASE for Windows versions on Microsoft operating systems.
02. With their support and relationship, we are able to run very
complex and mission-critical R:BASE applications on MS Azure Cloud.
03. With their support and relationship, we are able to run very
complex and mission-critical R:BASE applications on MS Windows 2012R2/2016.
04. With their support and relationship, we are able to integrate
R:Magellan and R:Magellan+ to use MS Bing Maps.
05. If you look at my LinkedIn profile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/RazzakMemon/ you will notice a lot of my
friends are from Microsoft.
06. Because of Microsoft's latest Windows 10 Operating Systems, our
legacy R:BASE users are forced to upgrade to R:BASE for Windows;
otherwise, they still would be using R:BASE for DOS.
07. Our recent push to enhance and make R:BASE X Enterprise (Version
10 and 10.5) fully compatible with MS SQL Server is also a result of
such partnership to support all our users/developers working in mixed
Those are the facts and no one can deny that!
I am very proud and successful because of my business model.
Very Best R:egards,
A. Razzak Memon
Founder, President & CEO
R:BASE Technologies, Inc.
34 years of continuous innovation!
19 Years of R:BASE Technologies, Inc. making R:BASE what it is today!
At 06:41 PM 8/6/2017, Albert Berry wrote:
Not the first time Windows 10 has removed printers. Happens to my
wife's PC about every 3rd update.
Of course, I am anti-Microsoft biased since Win 10 wiped the
operating system off a laptop.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.