Albert,

While I respect your anti-Microsoft biased opinion, personally, I and R:BASE Technologies have a great relationship with Microsoft.

It is because of Microsoft ....

01. R:BASE Technologies is where it is today, running our latest R:BASE for Windows versions on Microsoft operating systems.

02. With their support and relationship, we are able to run very complex and mission-critical R:BASE applications on MS Azure Cloud.

03. With their support and relationship, we are able to run very complex and mission-critical R:BASE applications on MS Windows 2012R2/2016.

04. With their support and relationship, we are able to integrate R:Magellan and R:Magellan+ to use MS Bing Maps.

05. If you look at my LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/RazzakMemon/ you will notice a lot of my friends are from Microsoft.

06. Because of Microsoft's latest Windows 10 Operating Systems, our legacy R:BASE users are forced to upgrade to R:BASE for Windows; otherwise, they still would be using R:BASE for DOS.

07. Our recent push to enhance and make R:BASE X Enterprise (Version 10 and 10.5) fully compatible with MS SQL Server is also a result of such partnership to support all our users/developers working in mixed DB environments.

Those are the facts and no one can deny that!

I am very proud and successful because of my business model.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak

A. Razzak Memon
Founder, President & CEO
R:BASE Technologies, Inc.

www.rbase.com
www.facebook.com/rbase
--
34 years of continuous innovation!
19 Years of R:BASE Technologies, Inc. making R:BASE what it is today!