Good afternoon,

I’m running the latest update of eXtreme X.5, does anyone know if I can print a
report created in Crystal Reports from inside an R:BASE application? I know I
can recreate the reports with R:BASE, which I plan to do, but because of a time
crunch I’m in from delaying a project because of COVID-19 I’m wondering if I
can print them from my application.

TIA,

Paul Buckley