From: 'Karen Tellef' via RBASE-L [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2020 4:12 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Crystal Reports & R:BASE Extreme X.5

Javier:  Funny you mention that.  A couple months ago on one of my periodic
purges of office papers, I ran across my Crystal Reports instruction manual
that came with that old RBase for Windows!   I had forgotten using that as the
report writer, that was a pretty powerful little piece of software!   And taped
inside were my little floppies.  Don't remember the virus issue.   Floppies got
tossed, manual went into the recycle pile.  I put only one of my clients on
version 5.?    I wasn't real impressed with that early version and luckily
waited around for 6!

Karen