HIi all,

On my year-old Atlantis I had it built with bar ends, because I have
exprience with them on an ol road bike.    However, I am a bit sorry
that I did not have the bike built with DT shifting.    Fisrt of all,
I have a tendency to bump the shifters when I am straddleing the
bike.   This has lead to me knocking the chain off the front cogs
twice with on serious chain suck incident wich resulted in me having
to remove the crank to free the chain and to do some toucb up paint
work on an otherwise pristine bike. And I had to take the subway
home!! ugh.

Also I fine that I rarely shift anyway--I only use about 3 or 4 of my
umpteen grears and I never use the innermost chaining of my tripple
crank.   There are few mountains in Brooklyn and Long Island where I
ride.

When its time to change the bar tapes, I might consider a re-
organization.

Have a great Thanksgiving--I hope to go for a ride weather permitting
this week end.