From: Shaun Meehan <meehan.sh...@gmail.com>
Subject: [RBW] Re: thinking about another Rivendell
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 10:09 PM

It's probably a requirement of their job to do it but I think Grant and the
rest of the folks at Rivendell are pretty conservative when assigning weight
limits to their bikes. I know form reading Scott Cutshall (aka: Large Fella on
a Bike)'s blog that he was riding an Atlantis when he weighed in the
neighborhood of 500 pounds. He did end-up replacing it with a custom because it
was too noodley for him but he was 500 pounds! I bet the risks associated with
riding an AHH at 240 pounds would be extremely minimal.

Shaun Meehan