Darren-

Also, I have an old Suntour Superbe Pro front derailleur, which works
well with both models of cyclotourist.  I started with 115mm bb as
recommended, but it turns out to work better with a 118mm bb - not
sure but that might be because the frame was built for a 42mm tire
with fenders.

Kathryn
Eugene, OR