On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 4:12 PM, William
Henderson<william.c.hender...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, Atlantis.
>
> wc.

When I bought an atlantis this was my goal. One bike to rule them all.
I bought davinci splitters for fast-swap of the stem/bars/etc. That's
all well fine and good. One day I had a flat tire when I came out one
morning and I realized I had no spare tube. Since I rely on my bike
for EVERYTHING I realized how kinda screwed I'd be unless I had
something else to use.

I've considered just having spares of everything, except the frame.
And, of course, I've considered just having a spare frame ;) but it is
handy to have an extra bike for when guests show up.

So I have 2.5 bikes: The primary bike (atlantis) the backup bike
(castro valley), and half of the tandem.

Maybe that backup bike will change over time. There's nothing saying
it has to be the SAME backup bike - just A backup bike. :)

-sv