Yesterday I said that the all-Rounder breaks down if you use a bike for a
specific pupose like triathlon. I'd add to that today that everyone who uses
a bike for more than recreation needs a cheap bike. If my Sam is out side
then either my butt or hand is on the saddle. You don't lock nice bikes
outside.

But, I don't want to ride an errand bike 25 miles for fun

--
Fai Mao
The Blogger who sometimes responds to comments