I have one and it is the best wool jersey I have and have seen to date. The
attention to detail is wonderful and the fabric a lot nicer than the Oregon
cycle wear ones. I'd say they are a step up from Kucharik as well which I
also like. They will shrink initially and I did have to order a size up.
Customer service was outstanding too.

Clayton Scott
SF CA