But then, if you have riding buddies who bought the original Or Rando
shrinking jerseys from the aforementioned company, and their jersey
shrank and you are smaller than they are, you've got a nice toasty
felted jersey. (really big grin)  Of course, I'm on my second one,
because they just kept shrinking, even with very gentle cold water
hand wash.  But like Beth said, they've changed to superwash wool.

Cheers,
Lynne F