Of my too-many wool jerseys, only the Kucharik ones are thick enough,
with a dense weave, to work in temps in the 30s.

Even then, I have a couple of layersw of wool, like from Ibex or
Rivendell's Aussie wool crewnecks, underneath, and I like a nylon vest
on top.

But all the Woolistic-made wool jerseys -- which includes Vintage Velos,
the original Riv jersey, ones from Boure -- are a much lighter weave.
That's why they're best for temps in the mid-40s to 65, at least for my
body here in the Hudson Valley.

Dave, who likes Ibex wool for extra cycling warmth or non-cycling
activities but not their cycling clothing