Bobby – Where did you get the Herrmanns?  T

From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Montclair BobbyB
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 11:36 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: Dynamo Taillights

The Toplight IS nice, although my preferred brand has become Herrmans.
Reasonably priced, the one on the left is SUPER bright; I can't imagine a
blinky providing better safety, and the stand light feature is the best I've
ever seen... BB[Image removed by sender. Herrmans H-Track hub dynamo (dynohub)
tail lamp - The brightest we have tested!][Image removed by sender. Rear light
Herrmans H-Goggle dynamo LED]