1987 17-inch Trek 620, set up as single speed
2004 58cm Quickbeam, green, purchased on this list
2005 50cm Saluki, red
2008 51cm Proto Blériot, sand-blasted clear-coat, set up as single speed
2010 58cm Bike Friday Pocket Rocket, burgundy and Rivved out
2010 50cm Bike Friday Pocket Rocket, British green and Rivved out
2013 46cm Custom Appaloosa, Boy Scout green
2014 60cm Cheviot, orange

*shhh don't tell anyone* but sneakin' other 2-wheeled info in:  1973 BMW
R75/5, 1997 BMW F650, 1998 BMW F650 tricked-out; all retired, contact me *off
list *if interested.  Okay now I am in trouble.