Hi,
It's too bad i didn't wait to buy my Barlow Pass EL until this week as i
would have bought yours. After reading all the hype, I was disappointed to
find that these are the exact width as the Jack Browns that I was currently
using. I wanted something just a little bit cushier with the extra 5mm
width.