The German Schwalbe site is showing a new 650b x 50 version of the Marathon
Mondial.

http://www.schwalbe.com/en/tour-reader/marathon-mondial.html

I think I'm going to try these on my first gen Bombadil if they become
available in the states.  I'm running Quasi-Motos right now and they are fast
rolling and supple in the dirt but a little buzzy on pavement.  They also are a
pretty tight fit at the seat stay bridge on my early Bomba as they run larger
than the 51mm advertised size (more like 53 mm) and seem to wear quickly.  I've
heard great things about the Cazaderos, but I want something a little wider for
my Bomba.