Plus one on the thunder burt recommendation. Love em. Replaced compass babyshoe
pass on my elephant NFE and the difference in speed is hardly noticeable, but
the improvement in comfort over bumps is distinct. Compared with compass at
least I've found them to be quite long wearing all the things considered. All
that being said once these wear out I may make the change to compass switchback
hills. Doing my best not to buy new bike things unless it's replacing something
that's worn out.

Hudson in atx.