IME, the Axiom racks are hard to beat.  Indeed, the Dajia rack that VO
sells is a clone (as in, other than material, identical to) a popular Axiom
rack (I have held both in my hands).  Personally, I'm a big fan of the
Axiom Streamliner.  It's designed for use with road bikes that can't take a
normal rack--it attaches at the skewer and brake bridge, and moves the
panners rearward for stability.  With a few hacks, I modified mine to sit
in a more "normal" position, and it has clearance for a 45mm fender
(700x28mm tires).  The only downsides to the Streamliner are oversized
tubing (all Axiom racks I've seen share this, but Arkel's mechanism fits
the oversize stuff just fine) and no ability to carry a rack-top bag (the
Streamliner is only about 2" wide on top).