This is my *dream* handlebar too!!  Basically a similar function to a
moustache bar, but with the primary hand position (the one with access to
the brake levers) being the closer, more upright one.  That's where I need
the brakes, because that's where my hands are when I'm riding slow or in
town or in stop-and-go situations.  The lower/aero/tuck position doesn't
need brakes nearly as often, the way I use it - on the open road.

I tried a Civia Aldrich bar which was "sort" of similar and came in
different widths and different splay angles, but all were too narrow and
too small in the grip area:

http://www.cambriabike.com/Civia-Aldrich-Cruiser-MultiPosition-Handlebars-ALDRICHBAR70DEGSIL.asp

Nitto makes a similar shape too, but they're even narrower:

https://www.benscycle.com/p-1277-nitto-promenade-b601-aluminum-handlebars.aspx

The problem is that widening any bar with this shape, or making the grips
longer, just adds leverage and makes it easier to inadvertently rotate it
in the stem clamp.  ( I have had that problem with my non-bullmoose bosco,
even with a good quality stem.) These new bars, with the bull-moose stem,
seem to solve both problems.  Nice amount of rise, too!  I prefer to get
low by stretching out further - not by contorting my back and reaching down
to the bars.

I too hope these are available aftermarket/individually, and SOON!