If a "Giant" Joe Appaloosa came out for 97+PBH I would be an early adopter for
sure.  That price point is a screaming deal even leaving wiggle room for
personal preferences like brakes, dyno, or cockpit.

Blue would not be my first choice but never a deal breaker from my perspective.
 RWH is like 19 for 21 with color choices in single color models in my opinion.

Ryan
Spring Lake, MI