Steve,  This is not about me.  It is an idea.  Please don't take it as
an attack on everything you and Riv stand for.  Just an idea.
Companies can change mission and values if there is a good reason to
do so.  If part of the mission was to give more people a chance to
ride a Grant designed masterpiece, with or without lugs...then tigged
would all of sudden be part of the mission.  Just because you and many
others here don't see it, doesn't mean it can't or won't happen.
Think of all the discussion we could have then.  $700 tigged, $1000
Sam, $2000 Roadeo, $2500 custom.  I'd buy it before Kogswell, Suly,
SomaFab, Rawland, VO, etc.  And I bet many others would too.  So not
about me, just an idea.