I've owned a Hillborne and Cheviot, before settling on the San Marcos. This
I'm building up for my gf, and then waiting for a Hunq, which should be
ready in a couple of weeks

Once you own one, you want to own them all. They all ride great, but due to
limitations in space and money, I settles on the Hunq and San Marcos. The
San Marcos is a bit zippier than a Hillborne.

>From reaching out to people who've ridden both the San Marcos and the AHH,
it seems the San Marcos is a bit zippier than the AHH. Maybe it could be a
nice middle ground between the AHH and Rodeo? Also a bit cheaper. Not as
nice paint, but Riv geo and lugs.