Joe,
Thanks for your comment.  I knew RBW is 'a' LBS, but also that it was not
'my' LBS.  It may be local, but not to me.  I wasn't sure how they could
get fit set up correctly without me being able to come into the shop to sit
on the bike with them checking measurements and relative positions.  Maybe
a photo of me on my AWOL and knowledge of it's size would be sufficient for
them to check my geometry in relation to my current bike and then apply
that to the AHH.  I guess I could send Grant an email just to see what he
has to say.

Thanks.

Tim