Hey René, are you sure about the 40mm trail on the Hunqapillar? This image
on Riv's site:
http://www.rivbike.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/WFHunq62.jpg
(From the Hunq page: http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/f-hunqapillar.htm )
Seems to indicate a massive-sounding 67.3mm trail. Or is that talking about
some other sort of trail, or measuring it differently?

I'd assumed that my Hunqapillar borders on being quite-high-trail. But if
it really is 40mm and the others we've been talking about are but 1cm less,
well, that doesn't seem like so much...

Would you mind letting me know where you found the 40mm number for the Hunq?

Best,
Reed