rb: There was a discussion herein maybe a year ago about a guy who
experienced some handling issues (shimmy?) with his Atlantis when
front-loaded and riding at high-speed no-handed, and I seem to recall
that he either re-raked the fork, got a new fork, or both, to achieve
low trail, and he reported that the handling was more to his liking as
a result. Later he got a custom bike built that was apparently the
answer to all his front-loading/no-handed goals, but, curiously, the
custom bike had fairly high fork trail...