Brian thanks for posting very sharp build definitely a "walk back for
a longer look" bike if I passed it parked infront of a coffee shop.
Who knows as a fellow Seattleite I may cross your path.

Love the front light solution -brilliant -gives me some ideas about my
own lights and also drinking some nice red wine to be sure I have
corks "available"

With those lovely fenders you should have no problem with the months,
and months and,,,, of rain around here.And of course the bar wrap is
remarkable.

Happy Trails

Abike and light-hearted, I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me, leading wherever I choose.
(with apologies to W.Whitman)